Friday, December 25, 2009

We gon freak somemohhh!

Heeehuuu.I'm blogging thru my bb now, while lying on the bed. Yesyes lazy ttm, but I cant get to sleep!
Been staying nocturnal these days which explains why. Like jet laggg. So confused abt the day, date, time etc!
But of course,with an exception of ystr, 25th, christmas!

Time's passing so fast, and it only means school's starting agn. Fucking hate it.
Can't believe I'm studying only for the sake of status, pride& cert. Hope to hurry get it over& done with,
And live happily ever after! Whooo, how fairytale-ish does it sound! Hahaha.I happy can alr what, right!?


Okayokay,fun facts!
Calories-losing tips first!

DID YOU KNOW...

1. You burn more calories sleeping than watching tv??
(next time I'm just gna spend all my days slping & dg nth!)

2.Smelling apples/ bananas can help you lose weight!
(Someone say wowwww! Cos I'm so gonna fill up my room w fruits!)

3. Licking a stamp burns 10 calories!
(Go on and licky licky licky while sending out letters!)

4. Kissing for a min allows you to burn 26 calories!!!
( Kiss your mom/dad/bro/sister/dog/cat/mouse/frog etc today!)

5. On avg, a human will spend up t 2 weeks kissing in his/her lifetime.
( Hahan 2 weeks for an entire lifetime seems kinda short though!)
.
.
.

Alrightos, 5 fun facts for tdyy!! TTFN!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment