Thursday, December 31, 2009

The closure of 2009.

2009 has come to an end. & there's alot to remember for the year 2009!

I had wanted to finish this post before 12 yst. But halfway through it, suddenly my door bell rang, and my maid ran to my room to tell me my friends were outside. EH, 11PLUS LEHH, I WAS ALR DRESSED IN PJs LOR! hahahhaha.





So, changed out immediately & went out to find JH & Wilson standing at my door armed with BGL chicken mcnuggets, drinks &chips! soooo, in the end, we spent the night downstairs and in my room, playing cards & etc!. + EAT EAT & EAT. urgh. & currently I'm still having a food party at home :( Mom's idea.





OKAY, SO AS MENTIONED IN ONE OF MY POSTS AWHILE BACK, I SAID THAT 2009 WOULD HAVE LOTS OF STUFF WORTH REMEMBERING.....



SO HERE'S SOME OF THE EVENTS OF 2009 WHICH I CAN REMEMBER! (In no order of sequence)...





1) SHEESHA-ING! did this after school, was a friday night & I still remember buying this black dress cos that day I felt that my clothes was fucking ugly. Before that, was alr quarelling w Terry & Sheeshaing made things worst. " Its worst than cigarettes #$&*@&&*(#*)@..." niam niam niam.... HAHAHHAA.



& omg, look at JH's face & his hair! NOW HE LOOKS SO MUCH older! okay, not that he's very young alr, when I turn his age, I'll alr have a kid luh...tsktsk.. HAHAHAHAH! HE CFM KILL ME!





2) STOPPED PHOTOSHOOTS. urgh, Terry doesnt approve of my photoshoots:( but, I did more events etc etc.



a. Appeared in one of the diploma's brochure! Hehh Hehhh, My mum event went to get it laminated!







b. Found myself on the school's glass panel after Jared told me to go seee. HAHAHAHA. yesyes, sadly, with the Jimmy Neutron hair they did for me.





more moreeee......



c. & worked for 100plus events for quite a few times. credits to Weiliang once again.





3) FLEW TO PARIS ALONE WITH LIL COUSIN. whooo, felt damn independent & proud of my excellent knowledge about airport/airplane C/I procedures, gates & information etc! (HAHAHA. WON'T BE HUMBLE & WON'T DENY EITHER!)



Hated being in Paris though cos of my Bird/ Pigeon phobia. My life's governed by pigeons, & its kinda sad actually. CRYING UNDER THE EIFFEL TOWER, god, its fucking embarrassing.





4) CELEBRATED MY 18th FINALLY!
whoo, had been waiting for a mega long time to be legal! (& Now that I am, Its nth differnt actually, just a leveled-up IC!) + Major 2 hr pukefest ( Totally learnt how much it sucked to drink till you puke.)





5) Travelled Out of SGP With Terry!



a.



b.





6) WENT ONBOARD CRUISE & MADE NEW FRIENDS! Made my cruise trip less boring cos we spent the night exploring the cruise, broke into a restaurant, Went to No-Entry areas, Watched a Lil of the topless show without paying & spent time in their cabin playing w makeup!





7) HANGED OUT AT NIGHT+ TON MORE FREQUENTLY! okay, this makes me age, grow i-bags, grow fat etc. But night breeze and all's good!



8) DID BROWS EMBROIDERY! IGNORE ELAINE'S OBSTRUCTING FACE COS SHE SUCKS LAH!:P



9) FINISHED MY OP! YAY! successful dry palms despite the complications. Woohooo, so unlike Wewwson!





10) Checked in...whoo, gain independence!





11)Rasa Sentosa-ed lalalalalallalallaaa.





12) CLUB CLUB CLUB....
. drank, staged, poled.







Oh yes, butter last week & here's the album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172608&id=510288063&l=3a1d3638f9









13) PIERCING!





ALRIGHTOS, SO THESE WERE SOME EVENTS TT TOOK PLACE IN 2009! though there's one more thing not accomplished like how much I wished It was:( I'll get it done this year 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010!!!! hehh hehh.



Oh yes, one more thing i forgot to add in, this year, I passed one year with Terry. 1year4mths to be exact. Kind of a big deal to me, cos if I can tahan someone for a year OR they can tahan me for a year, it really shows alot!



ANYOHOWWWW, IT STILL FEELS LIKE IM IN THE MIDST OF DECEMBERRRR. BUT,

HAPPY 2010 ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment