Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 + 2, i'm gon undress you.

I'm Back frm the chalettt!:D

Its currently 2.42am now, & I can't get to sleeeep:(



So here's a summary of the 3d2n @ costa sands:

















.

.

.

At night, It was happiness & fun, But not till much much later in the night.















MEAN RIGHT?? PPL SLEEPING, THEY KEEP DISTURBING!

Still Kena . " LAST WARNING!".






.

.

.

.

Started playing games with Elaine, & drank cups after cups of Chivas+ Coke. Urgh.








I pointed to Wewson & said " ....STUPID IDIOT....".

.

.



Followed by,



" SEE , NOW SHE (Sheevonne) SO SCARED "
.



HAHAHA ?!?!? WTF, I don't rmb why i was scolding him!

.

.

.



From here onwards, I guess I started drifting off to my lalaland.

.

.

.



















.

.

.

& I realised How much I/ we tortured Sheevonne! Whooops.







Still Don't understand why I was fingered....



....... In the nose:(












Hahahahahahahaha, I think I wanted to do a " peace" sign, But i ended up putting out 3 fingers-.-

.

.





..

.



The only things I remembered were...

1) Terry went outside, but for some reason, I felt very sad & angry cos I didnt want him to go outside!?!?!? LOL.



2) Remembered crying because Terry forced me to sleeep & I didnt want to cos when I closed my eyes, it was spinning.



3) Puked on the floor next to the bed.



4) Ended up in the toilet, puking & puking & puking.



5) Terry washed my hair?



6) Angeline tied up my hair?



7) Someone changed my shirt & it was cold.



8) Cry somemoree.



After that, No idea. Woke up when the sun was out& felt very very thirsty.



.

.

.

.

Then, bathed & all & headed out for lunch. The sick feeling came back to haunt me. All the contents in my stomach felt like it was pumped out the night before & the inside was like a washing machine.



The smell+ sight of food was fucking revolting. Waited for the others to finish eating, Then packed my food & went back to the chalet w Terry. Puked out sour sour liquid+ Sprite. Disgusting ttm.



Ate panadol & by evening, I was much much better(:



.

.

.







Licky Licky, He likes to Licky Licky!









At this Point of time, I was still happily posing & not knowing what was gonna happen next:( .

.

.

.













































After Whipped cream was sprayed on my hair, I spent the next few seconds in a shocked mode + screaming :(





















Gone went my Crown of glory

aka My hair:(






Some of the things I've learnt/ need to accomplish etc etc etc:



1. My face will never never get red & hence I should never underestimate my level of intoxication cos there are no obvious warnings.



2. Having a hangover sucks, It really does. Fucking revolting.



3. I AM STAYING OFF ALCOHOL FOR A SHORT WHILE. urgh, turn-off. (confirm TERRY will rejoice! Wewson & JH also! make fun of me right!?)



4. I AM ABSOLUTELY GRATEFUl FOR THOSE WHO TOOK CARE OF ME:D

(in other words, those who smelt my puke. Love it right!? esp Wewwson, I know, Chicken bits+ Chivas = DELICIOUS TTM!)



5. Thanks who those came + the gifts!



6. I still have another task on my birthday wish, not yet accomplished:(



7. close to $1k was for spent on this yr's celebration:( & I'm looking forward to my 21st!:D

So planning to hold a party on a YATCH. My birthday wish? A Convertible, baby! The Mercedes, SLK-Class Roadster OR the new beetle cabriolet will do too!:D



8. Of course, for no. 8 to be achievable, I gotta pass driving first! GONNA GET IT DONE ASAP!:D :( :( :(






9. GONNA GO TANNING THIS COMING WEEEK! (: I pray for the bright bright sunny sunn!





10. As if you didn't know, I LOVE HOLIDAYS BABYYYY!





TTFN!



More chalet photos found here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170372&id=510288063&l=91cc5d535f .













No comments:

Post a Comment