Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rihanna Cover GQ for Jan 2010 -Good Girl Gone Badass!


Good Girl gone Badass on GQ! Rihanna rocks the cover of GQ magazine for January 2010.
Here's the interview:
You've had a crazy couple of days.Yeah. [nervous giggle]
Now that you're talking about everything, is it hard, or is it liberating?Very liberating. It's relieving. Because it was built up for so long, and all these thoughts and emotions have been running through my mind for the past eight months. And now it's like I finally get to let go and move on.
Is it therapeutic to talk about it?Um, I don't like talking about it a lot. But every time I do, it's better; it's easier each time.
Because you said something about wanting to give some insight to young women.Mm-hmm.
And that's a brave thing. You could have said nothing.Mm-hmm.
What made you decide that this was the right thing to do?Because I wanted to move on. And I knew that was the only way I could have done it. And I wanted people to move on with me. 'Cause the last big thing they know about me is That Night. And I don't want that to be what people define me as.
Before I came here—I live across the street from a pretty tough public school in New York City. And I went to talk to the girls there.Oh, wow.
To read more go to GQ.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment