Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby are you down down down down downnnn

Woke Up @ 3pm this afternoon, & decided that I was bored of my bedroom layout. & so, I decided to shift it back to how it was, when I first shifted in(:

Tons & tons of rubbish which never stopped piling up these 3 years... Just look @ my table + my beauty corner.Always causing me to dig for my makeup through the huge pile of mess when rushing out.... extremely messy for a girl.

Threw away many many many items, & i realized that I've been keeping nonsensical stuff all along. Plastic bags, price tags, receipts, stickers...you name it....

Packed from 3pm all the way till 9plus10, & finally ended up with a much neater room!
.
.
.
.

yes yes, there's still many things, but I'm slowly gonna get rid of them! When packing, I was hesitating on whether to throw away my Macbeth book, cos it really brought back many memories. The inside was filled with notes, notes & more notes. I guess it was one of the subject I really had no choice but to study for.

In the end, I decided to keep it, seeing all my effort spent on analyzing quotes after quotes of really lame old English. Couldn't bear to throw the book away!

Also, While packing, I came across many other stuff.
.
.
.

First of all, The memory box.

All the cards from Terry.... & ALSO, REMINDERS TO HIM!
.
.


---> WHERE, WHERE WHERE?!?! WHERE'S THIS YEAR'S CARD?!?!?

---> HOW SURE ARE YOU BABY?!?!?!

---> BETTER BE THAT WAY TILL NOW OKAY!
.
.
.

& the very first card I got
.
.

---> HMMMMMM(:



The neoprints which we took, quite a while back..
& I realized HOW MUCH TERRY HAS AGED!
.
.
.
.
.
.LASTLY, I FOUND THE NEOPRINTS TAKEN WITH SHUEN IN SEC 4!!



TODAY WAS QUITE A FRUITFUL DAY!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment