Friday, February 1, 2008

Play Guitar



I used to play guitar. I was last playing 2 mounths ago. I had electric guitar but it had been broken and than I swear myself that I`ll never take guitar in my hands. (Yea,I know, it`s dramatic.)
But now I play sometimes clasic guitar `cause now I gues that I should not stoped my exercise with my guitar.
I`m going to buy new electric guitar by Ibanez or B.C. Rich or Cort mark.
I`m going to buy microphone `cause I`m going to exercise with my voice.
Guitar is built with wood, and, sometimes with wood and iron( the most often electric guitar).
If we want play guitar, we must use tabs or accords or somethink like that. ( O what! I stoped play guitar suddenly meny times ago so I haven`t learned meny things, rules, that`s why.
But now I thing I`m coming back. IIIIhha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment