Sunday, February 17, 2008


EDIT: [&I've locked my blog.
though i know that there are other ways to enter in.
But, haiya,
for those who know how to get in,
Good for you. ]

This morning,
something pissed me off.
got up @ like 10am.
bathed&changed.
and then waited for news&updates.
but nope, nothing @ all.
call also never answer.
freaking last minute& indecisive.
I DON'T LIKE.
maybe you would say,
you don't like, your problem.
Yeah, its my problem.
maybe Shuen doesn't mind,
but I Do. I mind alot in fact.
Especially the fact that i woke up early
& got change and all.
aiya, whatever luh.
its like always one right.
Maybe it just needs a little getting used to.
the fact that #$%^&$#$%^&.
only shuen knows la.
must bring more new friends.
MUST.

because of you1 & you2 & you***

i did a spare a thought for you1.
know or not. you don't know one la.
haiya.
you2. sacrfices for you.
you*** really played a humogous big part.

--------------------------
this suits well.


I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
so I don't get hurt
Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me,
but everyone around me
Because of you I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake A smile,
a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For that same damn thing


Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you I learned to play on the safe side
so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you I am
afraid

Because of you
Because of you

No comments:

Post a Comment