Friday, February 8, 2008

Edit @ 2.38pm
RAH,
Im not pissed alr.
But im trying to get over the fact that,
My mini Schnauzer now looks like a sheep.
BAH BAH BAH, MEH MEH MEH.
lol
_______________________________________________

DAMN PISSED LUH.
paid so much money for Porsche's grooming,
so that he'll have a handsome looking style.
&my brilliant father went to cut off Porsche's eyebrows, beard and all.
wtf right.
Now he looks like a sheep instead of a dog.
He's a mini schnauzer for a reason.
how brilliant an idea.

Secondly,
Cny, and only visiting 2 places.
why? cos he's afraid of the jam.
so how am i supposed to collect red packets huh.


Oh&how could i almost forget the most impt part?
I almost died last night.
Why? minor car chase.
How? some asshole didnt choose to stick to his own lane.
What? I was freaking sitting infront.
When? i almost died when my dad's car almost banged into the car infront.
suckfest.

LIKE WHAO RIGHT!
WHAT A NICE CNY.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
CAN'T YOU JUST SENSE THE FREAKING EXCITMENT?
PORSCHE LOOKS LIKE A SHEEP,
YAY, I GOT A NEW PET SHEEP.
im really pissed, &i can sense it myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment