Tuesday, February 5, 2008

#$%^&*(*&^% ANGRY.
i've given in enough,
till an extent where you have little or no respect for me.
you do anything that pleases only you, yourself and you.
everything is about you.
making use of opportunities and chances,
to do anything that'll benefit youreslf.
excuses is all you make.
getting angry over me not lending you MY stuff.
Do i owe you?
Who are you to me that i HAVE to lend it to you?
at this rate,
how do you expect me to carry on.
under such circumstances,
things happen, things change.
and I make them happen.
&YOU'RE the cause of it.
i'm not going to call back.
not like what i always do.
because that's what you take for granted.
you think that you're too important to me,
just wait a few more months and see.
there's a limit to everything,
including my patience and wait.
don't go too far,
you're only or not even a friend.
25thdec,Your advantage ain't it?
it won't happen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment