Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Met up with Lannie, Sheevonne, Sheila& Shu
@ PS.
waited for V&E to finish eating.
&then to Gelare.
Ohh,
LANNIE's finger tasted really great!
lol.
World of sports,
&then to Marina Square.
Bowling.
It got us really high&nuts.
All that touching and all.
HAIYOOO.
Esp V&Shu,
take advantage leh!
think i don't know the black&deep secret of the two of you?
HEH HEH HEH.(supposed to sound evil, so yeah)
Photo evidence !

Played 2 games in total.
But Sheila had to leave after the 1st.
EH, SHEILA!
I HELPED U STRIKE YOU KNOW!?
lols.
Anyway.
Had lots of fun.
Went with them to Macs for a lil while.
&off to meet G.
walked arnd,
Ate dinner,
Went to the arcade,
and then to esplanade to Talk.
The seats were all wet luh.
but we still sat down anyway.
yepyep.
and left after that.
P.S: RED refers to the TAKING OF REVENGE (:(:(:


okay, Ignore the black tape Heart Thingy.
It was cos i looked um, weird, with my lips closed tgt?
I said, IGNORE THE BLACK TAPE HEART! lol


You want a PIECE OF MEAT.

TASTY.



Hey Shu, What did i say!?! wink wink(:
Oh, and you just HAD to HAVE shots of me in all pictures right!?!
its okay, i understand.
but, your not my type(:
WINK WINK WINK


No matter how ugly you know, you'll look, you still gotta POSE!
EVIDENCE!!!.
Okay, so this is what happens when u get touched, non-stop.
Look at my reaction.
its usually, me disturbing others. and things have changed this time round.
I was the VICTIM.
V ah V, i know u miss all those sicko nonsense,
But Dont have to get so high&excited, not to an extent whereby,
you actually kept hitting my boobs Huh!.
hmmm, but due to the fact that i managed to hit urs back to,
i'll be kind and forgive your sicko-ness.
LOL!
EH! wait, did i even manage to hit back!?!
DAMN.
Ohh, Lannie, back into my arms after so @#$%^&*(#$%& Long(:
&&&! lemme explain why Shu was behind.
Seeing, how close Lannie& i were, she could not bare to continue seeing.
Thus, her back view(:
Hello Sheila la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

i sacrificed my Right-side for this.


Ohhh, Check out our harvested WATERMELON.

SEXY WATERMELON, CONTAINS LOTS OF ZINC.
Oh, and V! once agn, your hands were less than
like, 30cm away frm my chest!
WHAT WERE U THINKING!?!





HAHAHHAHAHA.
OKAY THATS THE END OF MY REVENGE.
LOVELOVE,
ALL.
esp, V&SHU(:




No comments:

Post a Comment