Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Love Her.
&i've to admit.
You know me best.
After growing up tgt,
Playmates, Schooling tgt& all.
No doubt,
you'll know me inside out, outside in & whatever.
my feelings, my emotions,
you know it all, you sense it all.
Oh&teaching me biology,
even when i wasnt paying attention and all.
You've always been there for me,
I LOVE YOU DARLING MANY MANY(:
fellow pink ranger when we were 5 or 6.



I've been watching alot of shows these few days(:
hahahahaha.
&not to mention,
Sleeping late& waking up late.
Tmr,
will be ikea shopping.
Im gonna re-arrange my entire room!
YIPEE HOO HOOO.


OKAYOKAY.
im blogging short.
cos i can't wait to get my eyes on the GG SERIES.
omgomgomgomgomg.
can't wait to get my eyes on CHACE(:
HOT STUFF.
thank you, YOU for sending me the link(:
I love the show MANY MANY MANY.
,just as how i love you, but of course, you mean more la.


anyway,
I've been complaining alot these few days.
&Patrick has been listening to all of them.
hahaha.
Sorry Patrick, But,
ur my Bfriend,
so no choice la huh.
bear with it.(:
But since you say,
its normal, and it just needs a little getting use to,
I shall not stop!
hahahahaha.
alright, im mean.
but not as mean as you(:
LOl


OKEYDOK.
HOT STUFF, HERE I COME.
let me holla at you.
you so hot hot hot hot.




What you do not know,
is the only thing you know.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment