Monday, March 31, 2008

"Alladin" xD

I'm sure that everyone of you likes fairy tales. I do. Sometimes my mum says that after my 16th year of life I'm going a little bit childlish. Hmm, maybe she's right? :) Anyway, this Easter on Disney Channel (See? I told you!) there was an "Alladin". And at the beginning I have to tell you that I've seen it for the first time! So, now it's time to write something about it.
Alladin is young, poor and intelligent boy who has to steal some food if he still wants to be alive. One day fate smiled to him, but he must to do something to have better life. He has to go to misterious cave and bring a lamp from there. Person who makes him to do this promises him that if he bring the lamp he'll be happy to the end of his life. So Alladin goes to this place, where everywhere is a lot of gold and treasures. With Alladin there is still his best frieng, the Monkey named Abu. It's clecer, funny and fast. Abu very often helps Alladin in his life. So, in tjis cave Alladin founds the lamp and accidentally he becomes Gin's lord. That makes him almost "a lord of the world", bacause he can have everything he wants. Next thing which happens to Alladin in a short time is that he meets a Jasmine princess. They fell in love with each other in a minute, but of course a princess can't marry a poorman. It's good that in fairy tales everything ends well and most characters can always be together.
"Alladin", like the other of Disney's fairy tales, is absolutely incredible. It's funny, light and there's a lot of great songs. I'll never stop watching fairy tales - I love them! Even if I'm like a child because of it ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment