Friday, March 19, 2010

Ice Ice baby.

I'm on medical leave today! Which explains why I have the time to blog. heh heh.
This morning, my voice was so bad, I sounded like a toad. Throat inflammation. Right now, its better but I think tomorrow it will be worse. I can feel the flu & all coming. Plus, tomorrow I'm working till the next morning cos of some ongoing party:(

Okay, so because I finally have extra time off, I managed to accomplish a few things today!
.
.
.


1. I've removed my lash extensions, yay! Its really convenient but now, its time to let my real lashes rest.

2. I (finally!) purchased another pair of heels cos the previous one was a torture. Imagine 9 1/2 hrs in that damn thing which costs me 60 bucks just to get my feet tortured. Plus, it causes Terry to suffer because he has to massage my feet/toes after work ^.^ heeeheee.

3. Alright, on Sunday, I bought myself a TV set(supposedly) & was still happy until today when I found out that the fucking monitor does not have the TV function! It turns out that it is just a fucking large monitor for blindos to connect to their PC so that its clearer + better. WTF.

Seriously, the salesgirl ought to be fucked. I asked her if it could connect to the TV port and yadayada, & the girl said "yes!". OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HER PRODUCTS WELL, SO WHY SHOULD SHE DESERVE ANY COMMISSION RIGHT?
Called up the company and made a complain. Now, I have to bring back the whole set & top up more $$ for another one. Waste my time, waste my money, & they don't have anything which is 20" and smaller.
Really, that stupid girl needs to know the importance of product knowledge.


---

okay, Something happier which I suddenly remembered about!
Yesterday Chef came down to our workplace. & we have shortened our contract by 3 weeks! 3 weeks doesn't seem like its a long time, but to us, it makes a whole lot of difference! yay yay yay yay yay (: Looking forward to 13th August! Wheeeee~



yesyesyes, & i found some photos of bbshu & I from 2008! Loved my hair back then! It was before I geikiang & went to bleach, highlight, blow, straighten & curl (daily basis, imagine that!), Rebond , perm, colour nonstop, extend etcetc.
I really don't want to damage my hair, but I just cannot stop myself from being vain & easily bored. RAH.

Anyway, my hair's growing at quite an acceptable speed right now, so I must stop complaining & sing to my hair more often! HAHAHAHA.





& MISS KOH, I LOVE YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT!!!!!!! REALLY SUITS YOU! VERY NEAT & YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE PORSCHE AT ALL!!




TTFN!
My mom just told me about an upcoming pageant. I'm gonna go check it out now cos some there's $$$ incentives heh heh.
& thereafter, I'm gna cut my fringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment