Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK


Recently checked off of my long list of films to watch is "Saibogujiman kwenchana" or "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK", a Korean film which a friend told me I must see some time ago. The film follows a young Korean girl who would fit in just fine if it weren't for her stolid belief that she is a fit-for-combat cyborg. This certainty sets the stage for the several quirks of the character to shine through which include incessant chatter with machinery and refusing to consume human food (batteries taste delicious however). The majority of the film is set in a mental institution where the lead role finds her match in a man capable of extracting people's souls from their bodies (or so he thinks). I've posted the first part, and I'm assuming that if you're all as internet savvy as I believe you to be, you'll easily be able to find the rest.



I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK [IMDb]

MooseMoose

No comments:

Post a Comment