Friday, November 30, 2007

My chinchilla - Ferdek


I've become a happy owner of a chinchilla since my 10th birthday. It's small rodent comes from South America. It's lives in caves in Andy.
I called my pet Ferdek. He is pretty. Ferdek has got a fluffy gray fur, black eyes and a pleasant muzzle. If he's in his cage looks very purely. Then he sits and eat a raisins, nuts and seeds. The chinchilla has a "bath" in a special sand, wtah looks very funny. However after let him go he becomes completely different. He isn't already so easy but he runs as mad. Little of that he jumps and it's high. He can eruct from a wall almost like in "Matrix". It's a really amazing view. Ferdek is terribly curious and likes stole something and run with it in his mouth. Ferdek is rodent so it happens that he destroy something. He bits everything: furnitures, walls, cables, especially cables. Ferdek doesn't like keeping him on somebody's arms but he gladly come to stroke him.
The chinchilla is a very nice and beautiful animal. I think there is nobody who wouldn't like that Ferdek by his behavior as rodent anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment