Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Stuff Series **Pugly Pixel**

You know the collages I make, using japanese masking tape, and pretty sheets and lately a gorgeous bunding? You know were I get it? Katrina from Pugly Pixel makes them and offers them in her gorgeous blog to everyone! Let me tell you, that's what I call generosity!
Katrina has great eye to detail and you will be able to see it if you visit her. You won't regret it! Look at the collages she made for her My Stuff! Pretty or what?

Inspirations
Favorite Discovery:  iPhone's Hipstamatic.  Amazed by the demos and rave reviews, I upgraded to an iPhone.
Favorite Place in the World:  Japantown
Style Icons:  Katharine Hepburn and Louise Brooks
Favorite Designer:  Comme de Garcons
Favorite Movie:  Lord of the Rings Trilogy


Clothes
Jeans: The Essential Jean by The Gap
Underwear:  Paul Frank for Target Boxers
Watch:  G-MS Baby G
Day dress:  I'm a denim/pants kinda gal and wear skirts/dresses once in a blue moon!  
Evening Dress:  n/a
Shoes:  Comfort shoes rock my world.  I wear shoes by Dansko and Earth most of the time.


Home 
Favorite Art:  prints by Amanda Atkins and Tuesday Bassen
Bedding:  my dream bed spreads are from Cath Kidston
Stationery:  Cath Kidston, once again! :)
Coffee table books:  Print & Pattern, Florence Broadhurst, and Animal House
Flowers:  Camellias


Beauty 
Perfume:  Happy by Clinique
Moisturizer:  Aveeno Positively Radiant with SPF 15 (AM), Ponds (PM)
Mascara: n/a
Lipstick:  Medieval by Lipstick Queen, Berry Sinner by Lipstick Queen
Shampoo: Coconut Shampoo by Suave
Soap:  Aveeno Moisturizing Bar

Thanks for asking me to participate in your blog series, Helena!
Thank you Katrina!! For everything!
btw, you can find all her freebies here

No comments:

Post a Comment