Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monday Outfit

Outfit post time! You were all extremely sweet and all your comments made my days so here I am again. Out and about on Saturday, in the "wild" garden near our apartment. This is what I wore on Saturday.
The weather was (and is) gorgeous, so after taking these, we took off with my mom who was visiting and did a bit of shopping. We went to the King's Road and ended up at Laduree in Harrods where I tried for the first time THE amazing macarons. ok I have to say that I wasn't big on macarons, well that's the past, Laduree knows their business and their macarons were like heaven!

Yep, Mom and me jumping! so much fun, you should definitely try it with your mom. Thank you mom for these days and thank you so much for being my photographer yesterday. 



Dress: Salty Seas Dress, Edme & Essylte, Anthropologie [yes, those are Lobsters!]
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Anthropologie
Hat: My boyfriend's, Urban Outfitters 
Sunglasses: Wayfarers, Ray Ban

Some more photos from the weekend. 
Have a great week. The Mi Vida Bonita giveaway ends tonight, so if you haven't entered already and would like to win a gorgeous print go ahead and comment
And stay tuned, tomorrow a BIG giveaway. JEALOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment