Monday, June 21, 2010

(maybe) new series: Monday outfit

I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but before jumping and actually going for it I would lie your input, opinion and feedback. What am I talking about? I would like to do a weekly outfit/wardrobe post if this is something you would be interested in seeing/reading. Please please bring the comments on. 




Jeans: Hollister, Laguna Skinny (yep, me and all the teenagers!) 
Top: Zara, probably 4-5 years old
Cardigan: Anthropologie, Blooming Lattice Cardigan
Shoes: French Sole
Bag: Vintage LV Speedy

Well now it's up to you :) and by the way, I will soon get a decent camera so photos will get better. I would also like to thank my boyfriend, who stood in the middle of the street carrying all our shopping and taking these pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment