Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Stuff Series **Hey Gorgeous**


Rhiannon blogs at Hey Gorgeous and is a bride to be, yay! You know what that means in her case? Stunning wedding inspiration, incredible DIY projects and lots of fun. Check out the stunning chalkboard framed signs she made. L.O.V.E!

And another thing, if you want beautiful images Hey Gorgeous is the place to go. Love that girl!

Inspirations: My dreams, the world around me, photography, my wedding plans, my mom, inspiration is a beautiful thing! 
Favourite Discovery: The blogging world. And high heels. 
Favourite Place in the World: I've never been but in my heart I know it's Bora Bora 
Style Icons: Blake Lively and Heidi Klum; they are both so stunning and know how to dress their bodies 
Favourite Designer: Christian Louboutin
Favourite Movie: Romeo and Juliet

Clothes
Jeans: I rarely wear jeans because it's hard to find ones that fit right, but GUESS is a safe choice for me! 

Underwear: Anything comfy and lacy. 
Watch: A vintage pendant watch necklace by Cocoa Chu Chu (a WANT!) 
Day Dress: Something chic but comfy since I trek via train, subway and foot to get to work everyday; cute flats, black leggings a draped top with a black blazer, a statement necklace and large bag to fit everything I need to have without me through the day. I am by no means a style icon but I like to think I can pull myself together each day in a way that's lovely and trendy :) 
Evening Dress: Sky high heels, black leggings or cute dress shorts and a feminine top with chandelier earrings. Small clutch is necessary so I can dance the night away without worrying about a large purse getting in my way! Sometimes I love wearing a really pretty dress out for the night in a fun colour like yellow or teal. 
Shoe: Christian Louboutin's for sure but as for the ones I can afford, ALDO is an affordable and lovely choice. 



Home
Inspiration: Open and minimalistic spaces with a hint of vintage chic. However I love so many looks that I think my fiance and I's new home together with be a collaboration of many different rooms so totally different from one another. He's going to go crazy trying to keep up with my various visions and images! 
Favorite Art: My own actually! I love to paint canvases and create typography prints. I am actually working on opening an Etsy store soon so cross your fingers for me that this works out lovelies! 
Bedding: Cotton jersey sheets with a feather-stuffed duvet, along with simple white dreamy bedding to match my fluffly cloud-like mattress! The mattress was a gift from my mom 3 years ago when I had surgery and needed something a bit better to sleep on. At the time she called it my early wedding gift from her to Apb and I! I also adore brightly coloured statement throw pillows with adornments on them (beading, fabric 3-D flowers, ruffles, etc) 
Stationary: Papyrus. I adore all of their products. I also have a soft spot in my heart for their logo. I started a tattoo on my hip as a tribute to my Nan who passed away two years ago (two years tomorrow actually). I need to finish it by adding the silhouette of a hummingbird similar to the Papyrus one. My Nan adored Hummingbirds and the quote that accompanies each Papyrus card (it's about the beauty of the hummingbird) is so remarkably touching and meaningful to me. It's a personal thing I suppose! 
Coffee Table Books: I am actually on the hunt right now for a perfect coffee table book to use as a guest book at our wedding. Any suggestions anyone?! 
Flowers: ranunculus, garden roses, peonies and anemones. Flowers are just the most beautiful things in the world.

Beauty 
Perfume: It's a tad little-girlish but this body spray from Victorias Secret that smells like cotton candy. It starts my day off on a sweet note every time! 
Moisturizer: Uh oh Helena, I don't use moisturizer: is this bad?? Eeep!! I really love Pond's Cold Cream Classic for removing make up though! My Nan used to use this as well and smelling it always reminds me of my childhood with her.
Mascara: Full and Soft Maybelline in Dark Black. The only kind I love.
Shampoo: Whatever is on sale :) True story. But I do love Aveda and Aveeno's organic blends.
Soap: Dove. I. love. Dove. So perfect.


Helena!! Fun survey!! I have never thought of any of these things haha I feel like such a totally boring chick now haha I am not fashion or beauty savvy at all so I am so so sorry.  much love to you girlie!! XOXO Rhiannon


Thank you Gorgeous, I loved having you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment