Thursday, May 27, 2010

The tiny desk quest

At the beginning of the week I saw this gorgeous desk area at Christina's blog Down and Out Chic and it triggered a long pain I've had for a very long while now: having a small home office, very small, I'm not high maintenance, ha! We live in a one bedroom apartment in London, and I can't complain, it's big enough for central London but unfortunately there is NO real space. 
This is THE desk, the Jay desk + Hutch 
I love the combination with the Ghost chair so I started thinking that I WANTED to recreate the look, but where?


I thought about the bedroom, remove the nightstand and put a small desk and a chair... would it be awkward? Will the space become tiny winy? maybe yeah...
Here's the inspiration behind the idea, how do you feel about desk/nightstand?




Then I thought and thought, there's a space between the closet and the wallet, useless space really but it's 65cm  (25.6inches) yes nooooot much, which means that I need a desk not wider than that... and there isn't much of that in the market. Here are the 2 ideas, WHAT DO YOU THINK? opinions please, Ill thank you for ever :) 

Images: 1|2|3|4

No comments:

Post a Comment