Thursday, May 20, 2010

FML.

20 MORE MINS TILL I END MY WORK! (ok, i beta end on time else i will throw a bitch fit right there & then... )
Finally gonna have my well deserved off after working consecutively for 8 days. Sucks much? But I'm so damn proud of myself! I can't even attend 5 days of lessons in a week w/o feeling so drained out, and here I am right now, so damn disciplined!
Wowwwww, If i can apply this to school, My GPA will soar like an eagle!


Anyway, Gotta wake up early tomorrow & go back to rehab centre for lesson 2. + I've had no time to practice what my therapist taught. #$%^&&^. Where got time?? Ok, & I need to get good food+ SHOPSHOPSHOP tomorrow ^.^



....
..........
.......................
ONLY 10 MORE MINUTES TILL I END!!!!!!! excited alr, heeeehuuuuu.


P.S; Fucking scary to work alone at night. Went to the washroom alone w my mobitalk (security purposes) & its cold+ creepy ttm. *shivers*

No comments:

Post a Comment