Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweet Monday: Rustic Cakes

Wedding wise I love the rustic and vintage feel of many actual weddings, I love the colors, the bright flowers in mason jars and tins, the lace, the mismatched dinnerware and most of all the cake. I love the home made (or looking) and the cake buffets, I wouldn't go for a sweet buffet anymore I would go for a cake buffet! oh yes, let's eat cake! and wood stands! The cake is one of the things that would worry me most if I was to get married any time soon. When we eventually get married we want to do it in Greece and I'm not big fan of Greek cakes and bakeries... it's going to be a challenge I can see it...I wish I could have any of the ones here. They look gorgeous, rustic, and yummy. They give me the feeling someone made them with lots of love for a very special moment. 



















Monday again... have a wonderful week! You can still enter to win a gorgeous necklace by Bride Blu,where? HERE 
Images: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|

No comments:

Post a Comment