Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Stuff Series **Lovely Clusters**

Rachel blogs at Lovely Clusters and I know I say it often, but Rachel is truly a sweetheart. Her posts are always filled with incredible beauties, she makes the most gorgeous clusters filled with... eerm... beauty! She is a great supporter of little independent sellers and her Etsy picks are always amongst the very very bests. And her blog and header is one of my favorites too. Enjoy lovelies.


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Learning how to deal with negative energy from other people. 
Favorite Place in the World: Swinging Bridges hike on Maui
Style Icons: Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Sophia Loren
Favorite Designer: Anna Sui, Diane Von FurstenbergFavorite Movie: Stealing Beauty, Amelie


Clothes
Jeans: Levis
Underwear: Gap
Watch: Don't wear one but if I did it would be vintage
Day dress and day bag: anything from Ruche or Spool No 72
Evening Dress: J. CrewShoes: love my havaianas

Home
Inspiration: Elle Decor, blogs

Favorite Art: Nature and Landscapes
Bedding: Ankasa 
Stationery: Papaya
Coffee table books: 
Samurai Code of the Warrior (great illustrations and descriptions of samurai moves!), magazines, 
Flowers:
 orchids, roses, lilies, chrysanthemum



Beauty
Perfume: I am wearing Marc from Avon right now. Love the subtle natural scent

Moisturizer: alba 
Mascara: dont wear it
Shampoo
: alba

Soap: love the oatmeal kind 



Thank you Helena for asking me to put this list together. It was so much fun to do!
Thank YOU Rachel, your list is fabulous! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment