Monday, April 26, 2010

Burn you up.

Continuing from yesterday.....
About 30-45 minutes after the anger blogging, I traveled back to town, cos Junhao & Shwen decided to accompany me to shop! Angry------> Happy. Wheeee~ <3


****** ARGH WHATEVER I TYPED HERE, WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED AWAY. ****


26/4 AFTERNOON:

Lunch was at Carousel. I now prefer this compared to Marriot's in terms of variety.



(Fav soup in the world! tomyam souppppppp!)


(likelikelikelike the quality+ texture. *Eh, Shuen, For you, don't say I nv share...* )
(Aglio Olio which the chef insisted to make, had small chat w him, v friendly chef but I only had 2 mouthfuls of that.)


(The idiot who gave me the rubbery side of the steak. =[ )





--------

Ok, i know what's the problem with bb. The camera sucks ttm, urgh. BUT! i do not regret. Still loving it, but If they could manufacture an all-rounder........

lalalala, sunny day today- bad day to step out, good day to swim though. Work starts tmrw, and all the way. I don't want tomorrow to come.... cos i'll be alone till 12am each night:( major hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment