Friday, April 23, 2010

Gorgeous awards from beautiful women and 6th Photo

This is veeeery long overdue and I want to apologize. I want to take this opportunity to thank all my gorgeous followers, readers, commenters, lovelies in general, I have said it before but I'll never get tired of saying it, you brighten my day, you truly are. So, some amazing ladies have given me some pretty cool awards, thank you all!
Connie at Sogni e Sorrisi 
Jaime at La Vie J'aime
Debby Lee at Inspired Design 
Sandy at Sandy a la Mode 
Josie at With a Wink and a Smile 
Aimee at Chic N Cheap Living
Paige at Camptown Vintage 
Annie at The Girl in The Pink Scarf 
Silvia at  Casa Bella Decor 
Shari at  Little Blue Deer 
Lena at Stella Sola 
Alya at Pomegranate and Patchouli 

Julie at Bown Eyed Belle 


On a different note Sonja from Tied with a Bouw and Jamilyn from Living it at Home tagged me to show you the 6th photo I posted on this blog. Thanks to both!! I'm so grateful that its nothing really embarrassing, I don't enjoy that much going back at the beginnings of my beloved blog.
The 6th photo then was this yummy huge Cupcake from Lola's Kitchen. I was planning to have it for my bday, well the day is fast approaching and I can now tell you it won't happen, only a few people will come this time and such massive cake is unnecessary. Maybe next time. 


Thank you all SO much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment