Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Stuff Series **the little things we do...**

Today I want to welcome Lauren from the little things we do.
I really like Lauren, like really really. 
She is sweet, her posts are always witty and colorful and well, truth be told I like reading about her life and what she's up to. You know, sometimes you just feel like liking someone and Lauren gave me exactly that feeling.
and on top of that I really like her my stuff! 


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: the wonderful world of blogging and the lovely ladies I've met therein.  Oh...and dry shampoo most definitely.
Favorite Place in the World:  my home.  It's the one place here I can completely relax and be 100% me.
Style Icons:  Rachel Bilson and random people on the street.
Favorite Designer:  I don't own anything designer except for a vintage Michael Kors belt I scored while thrifting.  But a couple of designers who I appreciate are Stella McCartney and Karl Lagerfeld.
Favorite Movie:  Anchorman.  The stupid humor always cheers me up on a bad day.



Clothes
Jeans:  Paige Premium Denim.  They make your butt look amazing.  And Vigoss - they look designer, but they're WAY cheaper!
Underwear:  Victoria's Secret and Aerie
Watch:  A chunky silver no-name "boyfriend" watch
Day dress and day bag:  Dress - a cute little sundress - probably from F21 or Target.  Bag - Hollywood Intuition
Evening Dress:  The Christian Dior dress of my dreams.  I've been obsessed ever since Eva Mendes wore it to the Golden Globes.
Shoes:  In my dreams:  Christian Louboutin round-toe heels.  In reality:  ballet flats from Target and Payless and Vans tennis shoes.

Home
Inspiration:  textures, nature, repurposing, thrift store treasures
Favorite Art:  Currently obsessed with Nan Lawson
Bedding:  Dwell Studios
Stationery:  Lark Press
Coffee table books: National Geographic (especially Wide Angle)
Flowers:  billy buttons, sedum, daisies, weeds

Beauty
Perfume:  Philosophy's "Falling in Love"
Moisturizer:  I'm really bad at moisturizing, when I do moisturize I just use a little jar of something from Sephora's in-store brand.
Mascara:  Cover Girl Lash Blast
Shampoo:  I change my shampoo often.  Currently using Root Awakening
Soap:  Olay Botanical Fusion Patchouli scent

Thank you so much Lauren, did I mention I really like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment