Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Stuff Series **Bright.Bazaar**

I'm so excited to have Will from Bright.Bazaar today here at the My Stuff. Hello "men inspiration". I love all my ladies but it's nice to have a man taking over -for once. Will is British and his blog is one of the fullest eye candy PLUS he is extremely sweet (is it ok to say that? yeah!!)
If you haven't had a chance to meet him and his blog head ober and check it out, you can thank me later.


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: The High Line in New York City. It’s a park on a disused railway line that is raised up above street level, which means you get a really great view. Plus, it’s like an oasis of calm, while the city thunders on below. My first port of call whenever I am in town!
Favorite Place in the World: Oooo this is tough! If it were a city then I’d have to say Paris, but I’ve never been to San Fransisco and I think I’d love it there, too. Conversely, I also love the British countryside – the rolling hills and sounds of birdsong are perfect stress relievers.
Style Icons: I don’t have a set one, but I like a preppy, relaxed-smart kinda look.
Favorite Designer: Without a doubt, Jonathan Adler. everything and anything he works on I love.
Favorite Movie: A Good Year.


Clothes 
Jeans: A pair of slim fitters from Hennies or Zara usually do the job!
Boxers or Briefs? Boxer trunks.
Watch: My D&G ‘Medicine Man’ watch.
T-shirt: A vintage black and white tee from a small, indepedent shop on Kings Road.
Suit: I don’t have to wear a suit very often, but I do like this one that I bought in Zara.
Shoes: My Reiss trainers.
Wallet: Battered, brown leather.

Home
Favorite Gadget: Sky+
Favorite Art: Photography, especially of city-based architecture.
Bedding: Bright Orange linen from Habitat.
Stationery: Linda and Harriet’s work is to-die-for.
Coffee table books: David Oliver, Paint and Paper; Jonathan Adler, My Guide To Anti-Depressive Living; Todd Selby, The Selby Is In Your Place; Thomas O’Brien, American Modern; Teruyoshi Hayashida, Take Ivy.
Flowers: Orange and Pink Roses.


Grooming 
Perfume: Men’s Clinque Happy – Fresh, upbeat and affordable.
Moisturizer: No.7 for Men.
Razor: Gillete Fusion.
Shampoo: John Freida.
Hair Products: Kevin Murphy.

Thank you so much Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment