Friday, July 30, 2010

Guest Post: Inspired Design **Summer Must Haves**

Hi Everyone! It's Debby from Inspired Design.
Today I will be sharing my Summer must haves with
you while Helena is basking in the sun of the Greek
isles, (I am hoping she's taking lots of pictures so we
can all live vicariously through her adventures)!
A lightweight jacket is a must have for me, seeing as
I freeze the minute I step foot in an air conditioned
building.
I am also loving embellished tanks and t-shirts
this season.

Add a pair of dressy shorts and cute wedges and

you are good to go!
Wedges J Crew


There is nothing like finding a great beach read. I am
anxiously awaiting the new Elin Hilderbrand novel that
will hit book stores on July 6th.
I love the over sized basic beach tote by J Crew for
lugging beach supplies.

My go to scent when the temperature rises is
Vanilla Coconut by Lavanila... it's summer in a bottle.
The perfect accessory to all those cute sandals and
flip flops is a pedicure in a summery color.
My favorite color? OPI in My Chihuahua Bites

I've found a way to keep my eye make up in place on
those steamy summer nights. I use Benefit's eye
primer in, Stay Don't Stray, and I've ditched my pencil
eyeliner for Stila's Smudge pots. Apply with a brush
and no need for touch ups!
What are your summer must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment