Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guest Post: Everything LEB **Finds under $50**

Hello A Diary of Lovely readers, Lindsay here from Everything LEB.  Since Helena is off on a fabulous vacation in Greece somewhere I’ll be keeping you entertained today with my favorite Summer Must Haves.  Just a few of my favorite items that I basically live in during the hot summer months here in Boston.


1.White T-Shirts-  I have a ton of these in my closet and wear them all the time.  I have everything from an expensive Theory T-shirt to those Hanes V-neck undershirts you can get at Target for $10 for a pack of 4.  White always looks nice on tanned skin and goes with just about anything  in my closet.
2.Khaki Shorts-  Paired  with a white shirt, I have the beginning of my summer go-to outfit that I just about live in.  My favorite are the J.Crew Chino shorts () , they come in all different lengths and are always in style.
3. Statement Necklaces-  a bright chunky necklace like these three  just add the finishing touch to a plain old khaki shorts and white t-shirt.
4.Cross-body bag-  I love the shape and color of this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. It goes with black or brown, gold or silver and you really can’t go wrong with it.  It doesn’t fit within the $50 budget (sorry about that)  but it’s a bag that you will use over and over again. While I don’t have this exact bag (they don’t make the one I have anymore) you better believe I will be buying this one when my current bag kicks the bucket. 
5. Jack Rogers- Classic sandals that are comfortable and have been around forever.  Hey, anything that Jackie O wore you really can’t go wrong with. Most importantly they go with a white t-shirt and khaki shorts like a dream J  (Oops, these aren't in the $50 budget either. But I swear they will last more then two summers and if you divide the $96 price by 2 then you have less then $50 per summer)
6. Orange toenail polish- Since its sandal season I always make sure my tootsies  are polished with bright color.  Nothing makes me happier then seeing a fresh pedicure when I look down at my feet. I love the colors A Good Man-darin Is Hard to Find and On the Same Paige.

I hope you all enjoyed my Summer Must Haves and thank you again to Helena for inviting me to guest post on her amazing blog!  I hope you are having a great vacation and I cant wait to hear all about it when you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment