Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bell'invito

I recently received a package from Aspiring Kennedy with the MOST gorgeous card in it. The content was a gorgeous necklace by Beth Dotolo, that you have seen me wearing many many times. Gorgeous, thank you Beth and thank you Lauren. But that's not all, the card had my heart racing for a very long while. I knew it was from Bell'invito (assumed actually) for xyz reasons. So I checked the site and this Dallas fine letterpress stationers, DO NOT disappoint. The detail is incredible, the selection endless (go through the bespoke creation, you will be amazed!) and their envelope liners are beyond any possible description. It's like pure luxe stationary heaven! These are some of their wedding suites, but they have so many more products to check out! Their quality is second to none, really!



No comments:

Post a Comment