Friday, February 19, 2010

We make our own fortunes, and call them fate

Was supposed to meet Yulin, but I thought next week would be a better time to catch up & give her the gift from my last bkk trip! super overdued! In the end, I spent my time cloud-tanning & swimming! Shuen came over in the end, cos of the sushi(s) & before that, we went sauna-ing.


-Sushi making in process. Meet sucky chef no. 1!

I wouldn't upload the sushi photos cos I still think they look ugly, despite Shuen's attempts to psycho me that they looked okay. They were ugly, fullstop. Even if you gave it free to people, they will still hesitate i tell you!
As for the taste, I have to say that it tasted completely opposite of how it looked. Delicious!^.^

After sushi, I did pedicure for her, FREE OF CHARGE! lalalalaaa. & we also talked about secondary school days. There are parts which are worth remembering & others, not so much. I think in secondary school, esp in girls school, you get to see tons & tons of bitches & sluts backstabbing one another just so as to climb their way to the top. But at the end of the day, we all know who's true and who's not. Strong front on the outside & struggling on the inside, no?

Things just fall into place naturally & the truth you've been wanting to find out comes out to greet you. Sometimes, we compete so hard for what we want, that we completely forget the actual value of the object we're fighting for.

Anyohow, I believe in karma, enough said.


okay, shirt, shirt that I've to show!

One & only in the world! heeeeee. DIY-ed, & i think I'm gna wear it tmrw(:


TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment