Friday, February 26, 2010

To be or not to be.

I'M BACK!!:D
& Today, i signed my contract, tried on the kebaya & went for pre-employment medical check-up. Am starting work on Monday.
Didn't expect it to THIS FAST, till yesterday, when Wewson told me that I only had about 4 days left. Totally forgot that there are only 28 days in the month of February!

Rahhh, There goes alot of my freedom. I can't even take my BTT, which i booked over a month ago. & Now I have to wait again, cheeeeken.
Work starts on Monday, which also means that tomorrow night is the last night for me to party away- Am still in the midst of considering though~


Ok, I have also decided to put aside the long-time decision of a tattoo, FOR NOW. Though its totally not gonna be visible to anyone else except myself (& uh hum, someone else), I cannot risk my all-time-dream-career for that little action. It just seems that the disadvantages which it brings overpowers the advantages.
Plus, I wouldn't want to do it for the sake of experimenting, lest I regret in the future. Though I know there's laser & all, but its never a 100%........
So TTFN to that item on the to-do-list, till a few years later.
RIGHT NOW, SOMEONE IS GONNA BE DAMN HAPPY ONCE HE HEARS THAT I'VE DROPPED THAT IDEA!


.
.
.
You've guessed it, Its DALUNG-WANNABE!
heeehuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment