Thursday, February 18, 2010

Need new threads?



This place has been serving me up on bad ass skateboarding/street culture threads since I was shittin green haha! Seriously tho they have awesome clearance selection if you're on a budget/ tryin to stay fresh, as well as alot of bad ass brands. Lookin for skinny jeans, this is a good place to check, always alot of denim!

[CCS Apparel]

This shop is on top of skateboard culture for sure. Clothes and shoes can get a bit pricey but look at the sales. they usually always have a decent shoe selection, as well as CCS. Footwear brands like Es, Vans, Adidas, Supra, Emerica, Nike, DVS, Lakai, all the main brands of legit shoes'z! I usually order my boards from here as well, but who cares about me, YOU check it! =)

[Active]

This is skate/surf type shop that has a lot of really cool stuff. It may appear to be expensive on certain clothes, but if you look around the website you can definitely find some deals and gnar gnar apparel. There is a Hurley coat for 30 bucks I'm lookin' to snatch up, so chk those out!

[Swell]

No comments:

Post a Comment