Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can't Get You Outta My Head

Lack of updatessss!! =\
Currently 2 things which suck in my life. 1) Unhappiness. 2) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING. fuck financial accounting man. Learn for fuck? :(

Anywayy, i've chosen my internship companies. super kanchiong heh heh heh. Work for hotels, pleaseplease, no thanks:( i swear my life will be fucking miserable. I can foresee myself all sad & sadddd. Won't do as well there, as compared to other companies!

You see, Charmaine working in hotel doesn't sound as nice as Charmaine sleeping over in hotel! Airlines companies ftwww!=)

Photos from my favourite past time w some of my favourite loveeys .
Empty streets+ freedom+ happiness+ fun.
(Gucci baby, come to momma, cos momma's waiting for you! Show me the SALE word.)


(one in a million candid)








& MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE FAVOURITE PPL!

>
>
>
>
(sweet lovestory)

----
Flying off next week, SHOPPING BABY! heeehuuuu. cannot waitttt, need to touch new goods, its been a long long whileeeee, wardrobe's feeling old already! =D



lalalalala Damn right, its better than yours
.

No comments:

Post a Comment