Thursday, July 16, 2009

You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you.



--
Because you still do not understand,
Because you will probably never be able to,
Because what we are is not what we were,
Because we can no longer return to then,
Because there's a communication breakdown,
Because we cannot agree,
Because I control too much,
Because you're suffocating,
Because I'm only what you made me to be,
Because I am never gonna be who you want me to be,
Because you can never trust me enough,
Because I am just not her,
Because I cannot stand unfaithfulness,
Because what's mine is never gonna be others',
Because you lied to me,
Because it is what I will never tolerate,
Because I am never gonna be depressed like how i was,
Because I fear to trust,
Because it all made me insecure,
Because my heart will never be broken again,
Because my heart is too weak to suffer another hurt,
Because I don't want another history,
Because all that I have become was made to be his,
Because in life all we have are choices,
Because I betrayed myself,
Because I all that i have given up is never enough for you,
Because I will never be as important as how you are to me,
Because all might become nothing,
Because I cannot adapt to changes,
Because you'll be able to do anything for your friends,
Because I'm jealous and selfish,
Because I cannot risk again,
Because its not enough,
Because I need 100% of your love,
Because I need to feel important,
Because I don't know what's left ahead,
Because I am no longer sure,
Because I'm tired,
Because sometimes I lie to myself to feel better,
Because sometimes it all seems like a dream,
Because dreams are never gonna be reality,
Because there will be a time whereby I would have to wake up,
Because I don't even know if this is real,
Because your actions speak louder than words,
Because i don't know how much I can trust words,
Because there are times I feel so used,
Because I am afraid,
Because I am no longer all that fills your heart,
Because our love seems to be fading,
Because it feels like you've stopped trying hard enough,
Because I am weaker than you think I am,
Because I am not your toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment