Saturday, July 11, 2009

Twist of Emotions!

This morning started out rlly sucky,
cos i wanted to tann and all and all and all and alllllll........
but i didnt & that made me kinda pissed.
Did all sorts of last minute planning & etc,
& down to Wild wild wet in the end!


wasnt too crowded today, which was yayness.
It was bright, but the sun wasnt scorching enough, so no tann though:(
SOMEONE, ANYONE, SPONSOR ME FOR FABULOUSTAN OR SMTH!!!!
saves me frm all that harmful UV rays too(:(:(:





Came home with 2 items in the end, which made me happpppyyyyyyy(:
& i cabbed to Crab party aft WWW!!!!!!!!!
Intitally, i boarded the bus, making the decision not to go anymore,
then halfway through, i changed my mind, & boarded a cab there!
Hapyhappyhappyhappy.
I like Crab party's crabs & i've been wanting to go back there....
hehh hehh hehh.




ALRIGHTOS, I'M HAPPY FOR TODAY!(:

plus, i finally got my song!(:



I don't believe that breaking my mirror causes bad luck, Cos i did that a few days ago & a few years back too. Its better not to believe so that it won't actually happen! Bahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment