Monday, July 6, 2009

I Like Money, They Like me!!!!!

Photos from Fullerton last sunday.
I think I'm Super Duper Uber slow&lazy.
Bahh.


FUCKKKKK!!! I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED & SAVED THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH.
THIS PARAGRAPH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT HOW MUCH I <3> PEOPLE WITH MONEY!
ARGHHH.


managed to save some parts though...which were for Terry.

[..................................Don't even tell me that I would leave you If you become poor one day, Because youre not me, & i've answered to this before. (: lastly, you so fat, no one can beat you baby! You can run, cos i know you just wanna run..... & hide those fatty fatty fats! HAHAHA:D]




Photos photos!:
Photobucket
Photobucket
[His retarded face looks like the one Terry did in one of the photos before. COPYCAT-ER!]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Live band& people dancing afterwards!]
Photobucket [Vain shit. Wonder where/who he learnt it from!?!]

Photobucket
[Who's that fat china-socks guy!?]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[waitress spoilt my photo!:( she must have thought i was waving to her:( ]
Photobucket
Photobucket
[They both went for lasik [So vain!] & Now we're all SPECTACLE-LESS!]
Photobucket
[HAHAHA, see my dad's fat face! hahaha, FAT EXPLOADING FACE!]
Photobucket
[Glenys' parents. Her dad lost weight luh! Visible weight loss! JEALOUS!]
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Caleb& Megan]
Photobucket
[Megan & Sister, Fanni. Their age gap is just like Caleb's & mine(11yrs fyi!), probably more? ]
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Fanni & unknown-name girl]

Photobucket
-------------------

HTM UT TMR:(
fuck, i hate HTM. Seriously:(
Start throwing rotten eggs at HTM! HURRY!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment