Thursday, October 4, 2007

WTF!
script in photo format.
hahaha.
name also spelt wrongly.
GRRRRR.



HAH!


heavy pollution to my clean pure mind,
LION WJ .
RAHHHHHHHHHH.
hardcore.
pollute my mind only.
Hahahahah.


the fishes that Lion, nat, poon and i caught,
have baby fishes(:
so efficient huh.
lol.


My heelys spoilt today:(
heart pain.
200+ bucks gone:(
and still new:(
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

DARLING:
wth,
my Os havent even started.
RAHhhhh.
UNFAIRNESS.
good la,
go chalet, go party&play!
COME MY HSE STAY LONGTERM!(:
i know you will(:
&make me study!!
after my Os,
WE'll PARTYYYYYYYY AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEE(:
AND DYE OUR HAIR TGT.
WAIT FOR ME

love you darling(:



stupid banana DIDNT PLAY MY DEDICATION!
sorry glenys and elaine.
and
Lion la,
who kept rolling arnd&waiting and
couldnt sleep cos he was waiting. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment