Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Leon


This is the one of the best movies I've ever seen. It isn't only my opinion but also thousands of other people who saw this film. My dream is making movie like that, one day.
Leon (Jean Reno) is a paid killer. Although he kills he has got a rule" "no woman no kids". One day against his rules he opened the door weeping Mathilde (Natalie Portman). Girl's family were murdered by terrible Stansfield from DNA. Mathielde asked Leon to take her with him to learn her to kill because she had totake a revange on the killers for her little brother. In return she would teach him to read.
That was how the most atypical friendship in history of movie was started. I'm not going to tell you what happens next so you could watchthis film on your own.
When I sam it first tiem I cried. That's satrnge becouse I don't like movies where are guys with guns but this one is really diffrent. The film by Luc Besson with great creations of: Jean Reno, Natalie Portman and brilliant Gary Oldman, I recommend to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment