Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Winter Beauty Buys


*BRRRRRRRR* Grab yourself a hot chocolate and come and join us.
Looking out of the window at the grey, rain-heavy sky has made me realise that the traditional British winter is now upon us. I can't say I'm particularly excited about the impending 5 months of cold, wet, dark and windy days, but we can try and cheer ourselves up with the promise of rich, indulgent beauty products!
In the next few weeks, I'm going to compile my list of my essential winter beauty buys and tips for keeping healthy and looking your best throughout the cold months. Alongside my research, I would love to know how you adapt your beauty and health routine to keep a glowing complexion and to stay snuffle free. You might add a face oil into your routine, upgrade to a richer day cream, or take a variety of supplements to keep the dreaded winter cold at bay - whatever it is, I want to know about it!

Post your comments below and if you are on Twitter, follow me at TheBeautyHall and post your essentials followed by the hash tag #winterbeautybuys.

I can't wait to read your recommendations!
Image courtesy of notthedestinationbut.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment