Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cycle Chic

Yesterday I picked up as usual the newspaper just before getting into the train in the afternoon, I usually only get to read the first 10 pages or so (after all it's a very short commute) but yesterday I made it to the business section, ha! and I came across a young entrepreneur master mind behind a cycling online store. I loved her entrepreneurial story (she started with £500 a couple of years ago) so I went and checked it out. CUTE! London is amid a bike craze, the bike scheme has been a great success and it seems that everybody wants to cycle around. I'm still a bit scared to be honest but if I go for it i will be definitely be picking some gear at CycleChic!



If you are in the States, they recently launched the US store at The Bicycle Mouse
Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment