Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! I'm back from Paris and starting the new week not as much rest as i would have liked but the trip was fabulous! Paris is with no doubt a gorgeous city with so much to explore and unfortunately a short weekend is not enough by any means but still enough to get the French flare. I will post a full recap later. And in case you wondered, yes there was still some time to take some outfit photos, they didn't come great for some reason but here they are nonetheless (I LOVE that I finally found a jean shirt!)




Skirt and Shirt: Stradivarius
Necklace: Elephantine
Boots: Old but might be Kalliste

I would like to thanks Sarah from Haute Design for her amazing guest post on Friday, thanks Sarah, beautiful post!! oh! I will be picking a winner for the Shopbop giveaway tomorrow, if you haven't had a chance to enter, go ahead now.

No comments:

Post a Comment