Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Stuff Series **Dilly Dallas**

I’m also guest posting today over at lovely Gaia at Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. If you want to check my Fall must haves check it out here. Thanks Gaia!!
********** 
Dallas is one talented lady! She is an incredible artist with a great sense of fashion. She blogs over at Dilly Dallas about everything that strikes her as beautiful. You can see her professional over at her website. Her fashion illustrations have been everywhere, from DKNY, to Dace, and to Botkier. I just love the gorgeous ladies she creates! You can also check her Etsy shop if you want one yourself :)

Inspirations
Favorite place in the world: the beach. I have been traveling a lot lately till love Bath, England. But the beach is the only place a make myself relax for a moment.
Favorite Discovery: fancy laundry products.
Favorite designers: Chanel,Stella McCartney, Oscar de la Renta, Cynthia Steffe, Chris Benz, Lanvin, Donna Karan, Karen Walker
Favorite movie: The Holiday



Clothes
Jeans: Jcrew
Watch: Burberry three wrap watch. It was a mens- I missed out and never got it- and now it’s gone. I check back weekly… learned a very important lesson.
Day dress and day bag: Tibi. Mulberry
Evening dressdvf
Shoes: Loving Kate Spade Carly heels this week.


Home
Favorite art: I make all of my own! 
Bedding: still searching.
Stationery: Rifle Paper co
Coffee table books: Downtown Chic, Influence, The Sartorialist
Flowers: peonies 


Beauty
Perfume: currently wearing Trish McEvoy #9
Moisturizer: Perricone face finishing moisturizer
Mascara: Bobbi Brown extreme party mascara
Shampoo: Fekkai. I am addicted.
Soap: Jo Malone is a current fave...



Thanks Dallas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment