Wednesday, October 21, 2009

why?

You think school isn't important to me? It is. Especially since my attendance is being monitored closely. UT is next week and it requires a lot of hands on practice, which I'll need tomorrow as well. Yet, I know that If I choose to go to school, I'll be committing a huge mistake. I know that I won't be able to concentrate and I'll regret not being there. My parents, would put aside their work and offer to come tomorrow. How important is the lesson tomorrow really? How important? If it was a party, would you consider twice? would you? How many people in the world are really genuine in what they say or what they do? How many? Or is the mind of human being ruled over by selfishness? I don't know, I feel disappointed and that's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment