Monday, October 26, 2009

Magic, Mirth & Mischeif!


So this is 2009's Christmas collection from MAC, and witnessing MAC over about 5 christmas's, I must say that this one is by far the best and I like this a LOT! The colours are fabulous and everything is so fun and fresh, and of course there are the dazzleglass that I CANNOT keep my hands off!!!

Release Date: 3rd November

Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo's:

Devil- May - Care


Blue Sorcery


Under My Spell


Mayhem


Midnight Madness


It's A Miracle


Softsparkle Pencils:
Nightsky
Iris Accents



Lipstick:
Utter Fun
Pervette
Suprise Me
Total Wow!



Dazzleglass:
Phiff!
She Zam
Jingle Jangle



Cremesheen Glass:
Ever So Rich
Boy Bait
Partial To Pink




Blush:
Superdupernatural


Conjure Up


Nailpolish:
$$$ Yes - Silver (repromote)
Lucky Number



No comments:

Post a Comment