Friday, October 16, 2009

RPenguins




Me torture & Kidnap you? LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!! makeuse-er.

---

Skipped school on wed. Really wasn't intentional. My phone was on silent mode hence the alarm didn't ring. Plus, i chose to ignore my maid's constant niamming about the time. HAHAHA, i rmb giving some excuse like.... "my eyes pain lah, cannot open...". -.- obviously, my mind wasn't awake yet. Gotta kick such habits, nonsense etc.

& what saddens me the most is that, WE HAVE NO FUCKING PUBLIC HOLIDAY OFF:( whyohwhy must deepavali fall on a sat of all days!!?!?!?!?! I checked, & the next holiday would only be on the 27th nov, friday:( chickenmcnugget

Anyway, went for Manicure w Shuen ystr! I'm thinking, once every 1-2 weeks will be great. Gorgeous nails, beautiful fingers, happy hands & not to forget, a sad wallet. Permed our lashes too. The result? Bullshit lah, I think my natural lashes looks better w/o curling:( plus, It isnt rlly THAT curly.

walked arnd, had dinner & talked a lot. I think its really a lot. Still, Its good ain't it? What's kept beneath the penguin's skin, is a whole lot of secrets, which will never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never EVER surface. Not today, not tomorrow & neither in time to come. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

OKAY. I'VE SAID ENOUGH.
THE WEEKENDS ARE HERE BABEHHHHHH!
& they'll go before you know it.

XOXO,
Rpenguin loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment