Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I will never let you fall.

With every passing day, i see you get even more tired, even more stressful. I cannot do much and neither can I take the pain away from you. I feel so helpless watching you trying to handle everything, watching you worry, watching you stress out. It really pains me to see you in this state. I've never seen you so upset, never seen you so stress, and i don't want to see you this way either. I don't know how long all these will last, but I'm always by your side, always supporting you, and i'll never want to see you fall. Today, Wilson told me that when you give up, you don't how close you were, to success. So baby, don't give up, for there are many others who are constantly encouraging you too. I love you, and nothing will change that.

----
Friday is nearing & honestly, I'm scared. I don't know how the situation will be like, I don't know what will happen, I don't know what to say or what to do. All I know is that, I'm hoping for the best and that no more stress will be added on, instead, I want Terry to get the rest which he needs the most. & I'll wait for him to get back to all he used to be.
----

On behalf of Terry, I'll like to thank those who came, voluntarily or not, because i believed it means a lot to him, and gave him the much needed support at this point of time. He'll be good, he'll be fine, it just takes time.

---



I'll make this clear. I am very very highly prided. Yes, i know it kills & I would like to solve my pride issues too. However, often, my pride stops me from expressing myself verbally, which is also why I am not someone who can console others easily. Rather, I'm better at expressing myself through written words. Explains the reason of owning a blog in the first place. My blog is a necessity as it allows me to type what I feel or to just record my thoughts. It is where I release my emotions.

The previous post, I meant every word i typed. Every single word. The statuses I put, were all that I was thinking about. And yet, someone calls me insensitive? Insensitive or not, is not for anyone, except Terry, to judge. I've been worrying about Terry, thinking about how I can help to lessen his stress and yet, I'm blamed for "telling the whole world" about what happened.

I do agree that this is the internet, www, where anyone and everyone is able to gain access to. However, I know exactly who reads my blog, which in turns, answers the part about the status too. The comment was typed from a biased POV, obviously on Terry's side because, she doesn't know me. & if you think you know Terry, Then please be sensitive towards his feelings because, he too, would see that comment.

I don't see how big this whole "announcement" thing is, that I am being labeled as "insensitive". The way you said it, seemed as if I was rejoicing and proudly announcing the whole situation. You ought to think again. Though I've only spoken to his dad once, Its afterall still his dad. The situation I'm in, and the sadness i feel, calls for no celebration or happiness & even if people know about this, how is that bad? Its not as if they're gonna laugh at him. IMO, this is nth to be ashamed of. What's most impt, is the support from family & friends. (friends = those who would go through anything with him). Besides, I'm sure you'll need to credit my blog for the updates you got yeah?

I don't know how some would end up interpreting this chunk of words, but what I want to say is, please be more considerate should you want to comment, because it is really redundant to cause anything else. Terry has enough worries, and I too, need to think of how I am going be of enough support to him.

-Supportive comments/ encouragements, by all means, go ahead.
-If you're unhappy w me or still feel that I am really insensitive towards the feelings of the one i love the most, I'll give you time to comment on how fucked up I am, or how crappy this whole chunk of thoughts are, JUST SAVE YOUR COMMENTS TILL EVERYTHING IS SETTLED. BE MORE SENSITIVE TO ALL THAT IS HAPPENING AT THIS POINT OF TIME ALRIGHT.


p.s: Don't feel as if this whole thing is directed at you okay .......(:

No comments:

Post a Comment