Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Never judge a book by its cover..




Got to attend Singtel Grid Girls Grand finals on monday @ mediacorp. Love looking @ HOT& PRETTY BABES. WHOO! i like i like. With bikini, EVEN BETTER!

Now you know my secret for always heading to the beach! HAHAHAHAH.
Thanks to Elaine, & of course, Deborah! (:

---
Been working last week & this week.
Argh, super sian, I don't feel like working @ all. The pay is pathetic, not even enough to cover the amount I spend.

The current job for this week, the no. of hours I work, & the pay i receive, I think I'm superb. Really super woman. 3 MORE DAYS, AFTER THAT NO MORE SUCH JOBS. NO MORE.
Not even for the sake of keeping me un-bored.

I end up spending what i earn, so its like WORK FOR WHAT!?
then again, If i don't I'll be bored doing nothing, & end up spending again again again.
& I BLAME THE FACT THAT I'M NOT OUT THE COUNTRY THIS HOLIDAY.
The one & only holiday that my parents have no fucking time for me. Okay, not as if they always had anyway.

But, its the holidays & no overseas trip with them = no free stuff= I pay for my shopping & food by myself! Yeah at least i've got allowances & stuff, hence I should be satisfied enough, but ZOOMMMM goes my money, RUNNING OUT FASTER THAN THE SPEED I RUN! hahahaha.
----

Meeting early in the morning, was kinda blahhhhh. IMO, I think it was quite unneccessary lah. IMO OKAY. plus no pay somemore! Boo to that!

Anyway, got to spend some time w Glenys! wanted to have hairwash+ blow, because we both were having bad hair day. But nope, not gna spend on useless stuff!(:
oh yes, in Glenys' own words, " Ask them blow for you...". HAHAHAHA.

Cityhall for sushi sushi sushi! The shop's similar to the one @ vivo's basement, Like how i mentioned in some posts back. Needless to say, i liked it!(:


TerryMushroomerTan came to meet me, late again, as usual.
NO SENSE OF PUNCTUALITY. hate it. HATE IT TTM.
SEE THIS? I HATE THIS HABIT TTM.

Collected my new passport! YAY YAY FINALLY!
& NOW YOU KNOW WHY I HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSPORT SO BADLY!
.
.
.
.


Fucking fat, flat nose, messy POOHBEAR LOOK-A-LIKE brows, nerdy face, mini eyes, WHERE'S MY DOUBLE EYELIDS? & all other gross stuff which comes to your mind. & I RMB PUTTING ON LIPGLOSS BEFORE TAKING THE PHOTO. Obviously trying to act pretty seemed no use @ all! lol.
My primary school days sucked. Argh, wonder how i made friends!?



NO REASON NOT TO CHANGE IT BADLY RIGHT! plus, i always had problems with the immigration @ airports etc because of that gross photo. BUT NOW ITS GONE. SO HURRAY!(:

---

Okayokay, we left for Ikea after tht, though i wanted to go home to slp:( Long jouney & i swear i was super tired, & ended up slping in the bus:(

But we had our dinner there, so it kinda makes up for all the travelling etc. (:
(FASTER GET YOUR LICENSE LAH, MAKES TRAVELLING EASIER. SO FAT LIKE PIG.)

SHALL BE NICER, SINCE YOU KEEP COMPLAINING THAT " I SO BAD, I SO BAD"...

ILYBABY, FOR CARRYING MY BAG, (cos its rlly heavy, + yes, I am lazy, & so you should do this often! train your arms too! see, I'm doing you a favour baby!) & treating me nicer, am not blind to realize alrights. never say out to acknowledge cannot meh? Pride issues right! Loveeeee you! so pls let me get whatever i wanna get done can? pretty please?


XOXO,
Chickenwings consumer!

No comments:

Post a Comment