Friday, August 21, 2009

Yes We Can!


No, I'm not chanting the slogan of a mistaken messiah's campaign. I'm talkin 'bout net neutrality! Over the years we have seen every major form of media be seized, controlled and marketed. This is our chance to keep the last unregulated form of popular media, the internet, the way it is. I don't know about you but I don't like the thought of having to wait for Verizon to approve my Google search. The subject of net neutrality is arguably one the largest free-speech issues our generation will face, so don't stand idly by. Find out who your representative is and write them, if you are not sure who your rep is, you can find them at whoismyrepresentative. If for nothing else, do it so you can continue to view our wonderful little blogspot free of harrasment and solicitation. height="344" width="425">

ill.gates & Bassnectar - Net Neutrality Rantapella

Bassnectar - Heads Up

The one with the big antlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment