Friday, August 21, 2009

Magic Memory.

Bahhhh.
I've been browsing through CRM's resource reviews,
& went to refer back to my UT1&2's answers.


I am so shocked to see the type of answers i wrote.
SO SHOCKED. its just so, unlike me?

Maybe my mind works under stress?
Cos during CRM UT, i'll always be like,
"omg what is this??? How come it seems so foreign! aiya, anyhow lah, time running out!"
& then hope that I'll at least pass the test cos there's no moderation. (%^&%#&^#)
I don't knw how on earth i managed get B+/B respectively in the end.
so magical!

Right now,
refering back to those UT questions,
I don't even knw how to answer them without refering to the answers i typed:(


Oh god oh god.
I hope the same magic happens in my UT tmr!
Or the magic to AT LEAST give me a passing grade??

Please please, pretty please w a cherry on top??

No comments:

Post a Comment